sábado, 15 de março de 2008

Playlists - New Metal - So As Pesadonas...

30 Seconds To Mars
- The Kill

Blur
- Song II

Creed

- Inside Ud All
- My Sacrifice

- One Last Breath

Dover
- Cherry Lee
- Better Day
- Witness

Evanescence
- Bring Me To Life

- Call Me When You Are Sober
- Everybody Is Fool
- Going Under

- Haunted
- Imaginary
- Lies
- Lithium
- My Imortal

Hoobastank
- Out Of Control

- Running Away
- The Reason

Limp Bizkit
- Behind Blue Eyes
- My Way

- Take A Look Around

Linkin Park

- Bleed It Out
- Breaking The Rabbit
- Crawling

- Dont Stay 
- Easier To Run
- Faint
- Forgotten
- From The Inside
- Hands Held High
- Hit The Floor
- In Between
- In Pieces
- In The End

- Leave Out All The Rest
- Lying From You
- My December
- My Reason
- Nobody Is Listening
- Numb
- One Step Closer
- Papercut
- Place For My Head
- Points Of Authority
- Pushing Me Away
- Runaway
- Session
- Somewhere I Belong
- The Little Things Give You Away
- What I Have Done

Nightwish
- Crownless
- Elvenpath

- Nemo
- Sacrament Of Wilderness

- Wishmaster

P.O.D.
- Alive
- Boom
- Youth Of The Nation
- Satellite
- Sleeping Awake

Element Eighty
- Broken Promises

Fuel
- Quater

Slipknot
- Before I Forget
- Duality
- Left Behind
- My Plague

- Psychosocial
- Spit It Out

- The Heretic Anthem
- Vermilion - I

- Vermilion - II
- Wait And Bleed

Sistem Of A Down
- B.Y.OB.
- Chop Suey
- Forest
- Toxicity
- Aerials

Static X
- The Only

Tarja Turunen
- I Walk Alone


The Smashing Pumpkins
- 1979
- Bullet With Butterfly Wings
- Tonight Tonight


Three Days Grace
- Animal I Have Became
- I Hate Everything About You
- Just Like You

- Let It Die
- Let You Down

- Never Too Late
- On My Own
- Overrated

- Pain
- Scared
- Wake Up

Korn
- Freak On A Leash
- I Did My Time